Welcome to a new week! I am taking a lighter course to the grind this week.
We all get busy and move so fast that sometimes we forget why we are pushing so hard to reach our goals.
Here are 10 quotes to keep you moving!
10. “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” — Student (unidentified) of Warren G. Tracy
9. I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. — Thomas Edison
8. It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed, you only have to get it right once. — Mark Cuban
7. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates
6. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” — Mark Twain
5. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” — Ralph Nader
4. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” — Napoleon Hill
3. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
2. “An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.” — Reid Hoffman
1. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
I hope this helps take the Bleh out of the grind for you! And as always, if you are looking for ways to take your business to the next level, reach out to us! We are here to help! Contact us for web solutions, mobile solutions and digital marketing that will take your business to the next level.